Fan Art (Secondary Creation) / Guidelines
KOJIKI project Crypto! So basically you can create and publish fan art freely!
We hope that you will use these guidelines as a reference when creating fan art.
Gods are watching!
Observe the following prohibitions and have fun creating fan art ^^
If you follow these guidelines, KOJIKI project Crypto! It is possible to use fan art and secondary creations for commercial purposes.
- Convert to NFT and trade on OpenSea, Rarible, etc.
- making goods such as toys
- Sell cover songs such as singing
- Sell secondary creation stories as comics or voice dramas
- Kojiki project Crypt! Acts that damage the image of
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the rights of others
- Kojiki project Crypt! Acts that cause misunderstanding that it is official content of
- Acts of reusing fan art works without permission from their creators
- Other acts that are judged to be extremely unsuitable to social conventions, such as excessive sexual expressions, bizarre expressions (so-called erotic grotesque), content that slanders specific individuals, groups, races, etc.
- Without prior consultation, the corporation started the KOJIKI project Crypto! Acts of doing business using the rights related to
*In principle, permission is required for businesses with annual sales exceeding 30 million yen, regardless of whether they are corporations or individuals.
*It can be done at the time of planning or when the business has grown. Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Acts of selling
- If the rule of “prohibition of sale of similar products” is adopted in other metaverses, etc., the KOJIKI project Crypto!
*Be sure to obtain permission to sell items in the Metaverse prior to doing so.
*These guidelines are subject to change at the discretion of management. Any changes will be announced on Twitter, Discord, etc.